- Project Construction Cost: $1,409,256.81
- Approximately 2,800 LF of HDPE DR-21 installed
- Multiple Encroachment Permits Required
- Pipe Bursting
- Short Interval Schedule Reporting
- Coordinate with other major projects in surrounding area
PROJECT BACKGROUND: The City of Azusa Master Plan Improvements Project consisted of removal and replacement of approximately 5,900 LF of 8”, 12”, 15”, and 18” VCP wastewater pipeline. Of the approximate 5,900 LF, 2,800 LF was installed with HDPE DR-21. The project consisted of work on
private commercial property, Azusa Greens Golf Course, City of Azusa public right-of-way, and in the Caltrans right-of-way.