- CONSTRUCTION COST: $2,361,001.71
- 17,985 LF of PVC DR-14 pipe installed
- Coordination with numerous Agencies
- ARRA & State Revolving Fund Funding Compliance
- Microsoft Project Scheduling and Reporting
PROJECT BACKGROUND: The City of Industry Recycled Water Project – Phase IIB Package 4 Pipeline consists of delivery and installation of approximately 17,985 LF of 4”, 6”, 8”, and 12” PVC pipe with appurtenances in the public right of way. In addition, the project included all materials, labor, tools, equipment, apparatus, facilities, compliance with the State Water Resources Control Board – “Policy for Implementing The Clean Water State Revolving Fund For Construction of Wastewater Treatment Facilities”, and compliance with the Davis Bacon (DB) Prevailing Wage Requirements.